Bay Copy (http://baycopy.com) recently celebrated a big milestone – our 50th anniversary – but, also within that time period, we also had a few other impressive milestones to commemorate!
We recently honored six of our employees for their 140 combined years of service to our company.
This longevity is all the more remarkable when seen through the lenses of a 2020 study from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which shows that the typical employee remains at a job for just over four years.
Ours is a family business, and the team of people who have achieved this longevity are family to us. We’ve celebrated and acknowledged many events in each others’ lives – from the happy moments of weddings, baptisms, graduations, and some of the more solemn moments as well.
A big part of the success of Bay Copy is the team effort that our employees give each and every day. We are extremely fortunate to have this fine and talented group of professionals as part of our extended Bay Copy family.
- Laura Murphy, a resident of Hanson, Supply Manager, 10 years.
- Chris Daudelin of Douglas, MA, 20 years. He is a member of Bay Copy’s team of technicians.
- Dave Newton of Plymouth, MA, Director of Technical Services, 20 years.
- David Hazelwood of Brockton, MA, Field Technician, 25 years.
- Ken Berol of White Horse Beach, Delivery/Warehouse Manager, 30 years.
- Kim Murphy of Hanson, MA, Contract Coordinator, 35 years.
Thank you all!